½. Get ready in half the time when you spend an afternoon creating outfits from your closet. Go for ten outfits that are put together from head to toe. Write out the details or take pictures of each outfit. The feeling of fashion relief awaits you!
1. Does your lingerie need restocking? One nightgown isn’t enough. Take your personal style into your lingerie choices and have fun.
2. When it comes to personal days, two is better than one. Take yourself on a couple of beauty dates this month and come home inspired. You could go window-shopping in stores you don’t normally go to, visit an exhibit at a museum, or go to a bookstore and browse the fashion and style section. You may find inspiration from books on the history of fashion or the work of a specific designer.
3. Accessories, a put together outfit, and a smile is the trifecta of a fashion statement. You’ll win big this month if you incorporate these three elements into your everyday look. Refer back to the half tip, add a smile, and you’re there. Haven’t done that step yet? Maybe you need a helper. More about that later.
4. There are at least four outfits you can make using your favorite pant or skirt. Pull out that bottom piece and try on different tops, blouses, and jackets until you come up with four very different looks. Isn’t this fun?
5. Give out five compliments per week. Not only will it make another person’s day but it will also keep you aware of the beauty and fashion that surrounds you.
6. Fix six flaws in your wardrobe. Missing stockings for that dress? Need a specific bra that works with that blouse? Is that pant hem too long and dragging on the floor? Need to mend that rip in your favorite skirt? Need a new handbag that works with that new color in your wardrobe? Make a list of your six fixes and plan a shopping trip today.
7. Proudly wear your leather goods seven days a week when they’re in great repair. Instead of tossing out what you have and buying new stuff, repair it! Take a look at your favorite handbags, briefcases, shoes, boots, and belts. Do they need some TLC? Most shoe repair professionals can remove scuffs or scratches, replace worn out heels, or soles on shoes. They can also refurbish handbag handles and even mend or replace the lining in leather handbags.
8. Purge eight or more items from your wardrobe. Discover what doesn’t fit or flatter you when you try on those clothes you’ve been ignoring, like eighty percent of what you’re wearing if you’re like most people. Make your closet a clutter-free sanctuary for getting dressed with ease.
9. Get dressed to the nines…just because. Add nine more minutes to your daily routine. Use that extra time to be creative and you’ll make a good impression when you walk out the door. You’ll enjoy the feeling of confidence and beam at the compliments you’ll be receiving.
10. Dial my ten-digit number if this fashion math doesn’t compute. I’m happy to do your homework for you so you can enjoy the results of wearing great outfits every day. The benefits will last well beyond thirty days. You’ll be amazed! Let’s get started!