Now on to Part Two – Pink and Silver.
Honestly, there are so many lovely gifts available this time of year, it’s hard to choose! Don’t forget to mark items you love and get the sale alerts … in case you need to do a little post-Christmas shopping for yourself.
2. Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette • Urban Decay • $24.97 This is a great neutral palette for 40+ women. It’s not shiny … the shadows are matte and perfect for everyday.
3. Kate Spade New York She Has Spark Linear Earrings • Kate Spade • $68 Perfect touch to dress up a simple holiday party outfit.
4. KENDALL + KYLIE Izzy Tote • KENDALL + KYLIE • $49 A stylish fun tote for the gym or as a computer bag.
5. beautyblender(R) Original Makeup Sponge Applicator • Beautyblender • $20 Apply your makeup and then blend, blend, blend.
6. Astier de Villatte Incense Box Hollywood • $50 Lovely soft incense.
7. Prada Fabric Cosmetic Pouch • Prada • $270 For the luxury cosmetics lover, a gorgeous pink cosmetics pouch.
8. ABC Home Tracey Tanner Slick Sparkle Pouch • $40–50 I love the colour of these pouches! Definitely on my list!
9. Charlotte Tilbury – Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask X 4 – Colorless • Charlotte Tilbury • $60 My Mom and I used these Dry Sheet Masks before we got ready for the Emmy Awards in September. The leave your face glowing and refreshed, but not goopy.
11. Moon Juice Deep Chocolate Protein • $50 Love Moon Juice projects … especially Chocolate!
12. Rachel Comey Mars Booties • Rachel Comey • $297.50 Great shape for a basic black bootie. Everyone needs a bootie like this in their wardrobe.
BONUS SUGGESTIONS (see the carousel below for images) :