Christmas Gift Guide – Part One
Christmas is almost here, so if you’ve still got some shopping to do, or … if you’d like to send someone your Christmas wish list (wink wink) … check out my Gift Guides. This is part one – Pink, Gold and Coral …. I’ll add links to the other editions once they are published.
1. AllSaints Dalby Leather Biker Jacket • AllSaints • $315 I love the colour of this Moto jacket from AllSaints … it softens up that “rocker chic” style and is a flattering colour.
2. Charlotte Tilbury The Uptown Girl Look Set • Charlotte Tilbury • $230 Charlotte Tilbury has become one of my favorite makeup brands and this collection has all the best products in it.
3. Tory Burch INEZ TURTLENECK • Tory Burch • $299–349 Cozy and versatile … this is a great turtleneck for the winter.
4. Tracey Tanner Champagne Sparkle Cosmetics Pouch • $85–95 Such a pretty little gold cosmetics pouch … makes a great gift for your BFF.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss • Charlotte Tilbury • $22 Another winner from Charlotte Tilbury … perfect little stocking stuffer.
11. MKT Studio Marili Faux Fur Coat • $280 I absolutely adore the colour of this jacket. It’s cozy and winter, and not too “teddy bear” looking. I think it would be flattering for most 40+ women on your shopping list.
12. Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Cream • Charlotte Tilbury • $100 I love this cream from Charlotte Tilbury … it’s thick, but not too thick, and leaves me face feeling very dewey and moisturized, but not greasy. It’s a great cream.