ARE YOU READY TO LOOK CHIC, POLISHED AND CASUALLY ELEGANT?
Do you want to feel put-together and stylish?
Are you ready to work with a professional stylist to uplevel your image and maximize your investment in your wardrobe?
You’re in the right place if you’re ready to stop the struggle with your wardrobe and have an organized closet with lots of gorgeous outfits to select from everyday.
- I believe that every woman deserves to have a great wardrobe! To me, that means a selection of carefully selected, well fitting clothes that are on-trend but not trendy.
- I style my clients to be chic and polished, with casual elegance.
- I don’t believe in overstuffed closets and I definitely don’t ‘shop till you drop’.
- More is not more when it comes to your wardrobe.
- Are you ready to let go of the past and the clothes that no longer serve you?
Would you like to update and modernize your and embrace techniques like creating a capsule wardrobe or a signature style?
I want you to feel amazing in all your clothes so that you can experience the confidence in your personal and professional life that looking your very best can bring.
ARE YOU READY TO BE EXTRAORDINARY?
GREAT … LET’S GET STARTED!
Hi, I’m Cori
I’ve been styling actors, actresses, executives and entrepreneurs for 25+ years as a Personal Stylist, Image Consultant and Costume Designer in Toronto, Ontario!
I’ve worked with “A” list celebrities and travelled all over the globe working on Hollywood films, but I find it much more rewarding to help real women create real style that works in a modern woman’s life.
I love seeing the transformation that occurs when a woman is excited by her style and feels confident in her wardrobe.
My clients have even dubbed me the “Serendipity Coach” because they seem to attract new jobs, new partners and new love into their lives once they’ve worked with me.
You’ll be amazed how a cleaned out closet and a fresh pair of eyes on your wardrobe will attract all kinds of great new opportunities into your life! (It’s like a combination of Law of Attraction and Marie Kondo!)